Interview Preparation, conducted by our Career Coach:
1) Our Career Coach will connect with you to obtain the job description of the role you have been shortlisted for, and any other detail you can provide at this stage. Our Career Coach will assess your understanding of the core competencies of the role, your knowledge of the company and role, and ask you for any concerns or feedback you have about previous interview experiences.
2) You will then be provided with comprehensive information including Practice Interview Questions to review before a Mock Interview.
3) A 1-to-1 skype mock interview of up to an hour will then be arranged.
4) After your Mock Interview, you will be provided with feedback on Key Points to address prior to interview.
5) Your Career Coach will also be available online up until interview day to answer any ad hoc questions you may have.
Our Career Coach has 10 years experience in the recruitment and selection of talent and helps CV Saviour clients navigate their career challenges with Interview Skills Training, Job Search Counselling, and Career Counselling.